16.3.11

sheena is a punk rocker.


My latest video for Clinique Australia as an It Girl for 2011. This time I was sent off to a foundation fitting with a Clinique consultant to get the right colour and product for my skin type. It is really handy to get a pro to tell you what shade and type of foundation will work best with your skin and most consultations are free in-store. The challenge for this video was to create the perfect base, so I decided to do a 'model-off-duty' look, which I think encapsulates most of what people are looking to achieve - fresh, minimal and flawless. Have a squiz and let me know what you think. You can also see my Fall trend video here and my 60s mod look video here. Maxy is back once again, this time covering the Ramones for me and if you like what you hear, check out his original stuff here. Next time, Clinique's new 'Chubby Sticks' - ooh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the clip!