13.2.11

a wicked wind will blow.

Mink Pink spot shirt, Stylestalker leotard dress, Jeffrey Campbell x Free People boots, vintage leather backpack.

February through March means that Adelaide is my favourite place in the world. This time of year spells music, comedy, art and film festivals galore. To kick it all off was a night in The Garden of Unearthly Delights, the unofficial meeting place during the festival season. Crazy market stalls, freak shows, a bike bar, millions of light-covered trees, free hugs, chocolate crepes, a frighteningly fast ferris wheel and pretty much everyone in Adelaide - could you ask for more? The old world, freaky carnival charm of The Garden will lure me every weekend.

1 comment:

casper+pearl said...

Urgh as a fellow Adelaideian I am in love with this blog. I am looking forward to it thoroughly.
Lovely photos. Have a look at my blog, it'd be great to have adelaide blogger friends!

stcymargaret.blogspot.com