19.12.10

ill see you there.

gifted hussy dress, jeffrey campbell x free people boots.

a few of the photos from the IT Girls weekend that Clinique sent me. there was so much required smiling, particularly difficult for me since i rarely smile in photos. i find it way too difficult to smile on cue. especially with teeth. ergh. so i hope you all appreciate the effort i made to smile WITH TEETH. oh and for those who were asking, the dress we are all wearing was gifted from hussy. i was given a size 6, which confused me since i was the tallest girl there, so it was pretty damn short on me.

dont forget to vote for my four makeup looks here in the Clinique IT Girl comp, and you could win $1000!

3 comments:

therawpower said...

the same dress on different people turns out really differently....
http://therawpower.blogspot.com
http://www.oliviapalermothesocialite.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looking good chicka!
Your boots with any dress rocks!

RDL said...

You certainly know how to rock those boots!
I voted for you.